- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
SeeSAFE Innovation SRL ("Our Company") collects the following data:
- Personal Identification Information, via our contact form. This includes names, email addresses, phone numbers, company names, position titles, and mailing addresses .
- Excerpted from the Google Analytics Data Privacy and Security:
"Google Analytics collects first-party cookies, data related to the device/browser, IP address and on-site/app activities to measure and report statistics about user interactions on the websites and/or apps that use Google Analytics. Customers may customize cookies and the data collected with features like cookie settings, User-ID, Data Import, and Measurement Protocol. Learn more."
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide SeeSAFE with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Fill out our contact form
- Use or view our website via your browser's cookies
How will we use your data?
Our company collects your data so that we can:
- Email you educational and marketing resources regarding our company and products
- Mail your business hard-copies of educational and marketing resources
How do we store your data?
We use Google Analytics to collect and analyze data about how visitors use our website. Google Analytics stores this data on servers located in different regions around the world. According to Google, data collected from EU devices is done so on servers based in the EU before securely forwarding traffic to analytics servers for processing. Google also states that IP addresses are used at collection time to determine location information (country, city, latitude and longitude of city) and then discarded before data is logged in any data center or server. We have set the data retention period for user-level and event-level data to 2 months, which means that this data will be automatically deleted from Google Analytics servers after this period. We do not have control over where exactly Google stores user data.
Sources:Data retention - Analytics Help (google.com)
EU-focused data and privacy - Analytics Help (google.com)
Regional data collection - Analytics Help (google.com)
Webflow Form Submission Data
We use Webflow to create and host our website, including a contact form that allows you to send us messages and the user data listed above under "What data do we collet?". Webflow uses Amazon Web Services (AWS) as its cloud infrastructure provider to store and process the data collected by the contact form. Webflow acts as a data processor on our behalf.
Webflow stores the IP address associated with that form submission to prevent brute-force submissions. Webflow staff does not have direct access to form submission data, and it’s automatically removed for debugging operations. According to Webflow, there are strong access control and security policies in place that prevent access to this data. We do not have control over where exactly AWS stores Webflow form submission data.
Sources:How Webflow handles visitor traffic and form submissions for published websites - Community resources / Webflow announcements - Forum | Webflow
Our company will only send you marketing materials if you fill out our contact form and express an interest in learning more about SeeSAFE products.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop SeeSAFE from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email us
to let us know.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following: The right to access
- You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification
- You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete information you believe is incomplete.The right to erasure
- You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing
- You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing
- You have the right to object to Our Company's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability
- You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please email us
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality - Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Marketing - Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
How to manage your cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and allaboutcookies.org
tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact Italy's Information Commissioner's Office